Monday, March 18, 2013

My sister Julie and her partner, Chrissy, have lots of pet peeves. But one of the funniest is that they can't tolerate men stretching. Yesterday, I got lucky when we came upon a guy on the beach doing just that. My family begged me, in hushed tones, not to snap a photo. But the guy leaned into this pose for so long -- I felt like he was asking for it:



Plus, I consider it my job to send Julie and Chris examples of men stretching whenever I come across it.  Too bad for me though, because, on The Men Stretching Scale of 1 to 10, my guy is somewhere around a 3, as he's in junk-hiding shorts and positioning.  The guys below would get a higher ranking:  







I still have time on our vacation to come across something more along these lines.  And that would really be something to write home about.

2 comments:

  1. Show up at that same place tomorrow morning, a little earlier than today, and wait. You can position yourself for a better (worse) money shot. Maybe up in one of those trees, or leaning against that shack.

    Additionally, have Walks with Mange show up with one or two of her followers. One of them may be a sniffer. THERE'S your money shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this shit is SERIOUS. You know 'body is a temple'... Well, except for the dangly-thing, that's just gross.

    ReplyDelete