Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm getting lots of comments from followers who want me to write about my brief jail time and subsequent rehab.  Well, it's not going to happen and here's why. I pulled together my blog team over the weekend and the demographics guy told me that there are lots of young people reading this thing (Muppy, if it's you, I'm flattered).  Because I'm a role model to these kids, I want to keep them in the dark about my diabolical summonings.

I was surprised about this youthful bloc of followers, because they're known to be lethargic, so one wouldn't imagine them drumming up the energy to Google search "who is thurston howell the third?" in order to stay abreast of the topic at hand. 

My business manager brought to our attention that, because this blog has gone viral, we really need to start thinking about using it to generate income.  Of course I was excited about that, but only if we could give any money we earn to those less fortunate.  This philanthropic idea was dropped quickly after my PR person said that any charity called, "There Will Be Crumbs" would come off as super condescending.  So I'm thinking I'll just use the money for more sweaters. 

  

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about this and I think your money (whatever it's source) would be better spent on a good bra

    ReplyDelete