Saturday, February 9, 2013

first blog post!

Greta just set me up with this blog which I'm calling "There Will Be Crumbs" because the other day I looked down after I had eaten and there were some of them on my chest that were shaped into the word "oLd." Someone had just snapped a picture and I was afraid it would wind up online, so Margot made me a facebook page today so I could hunt that down and kill it.  

I used to make it a practice never to pose for pictures with Margot and Greta because, in photos, though they don't mean to, they make me look about 33 and 35 years older than them, respectively.  Then I realized that they were perfectly willing to pinch the back my neck to kind of smooth things out in the front, and that no one viewing the photo is the wiser.  Now, if someone wants to take our picture together and the girls forget to handle the neck thing, I just say, "ladies," and one of them will latch on and I love them for it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment