Thursday, October 24, 2013

We got back from Turks and Caicos late last night and the first thing I did was check on our pet turtle, Natasha. She had all but trashed her aquarium because Bridget, our turtle-sitter, let it slip that we went down to see Margot with out inviting Natosh along. Through various hand signals, and by silently making the facial movement you would do if you said, "bwah, bwah, bwah," I tried to communicate to her that she would've made the trip way too sloshy. But she was ripping mad and turned a deaf red-ear.

The issue here is that Natasha is passionate about Margot, as you will see from this erotic video, which was shot right before Margot left for the semester. To clarify, in this scene, Margot is the one with human fingers.


Though I didn't ask, I'm pretty sure that one of them laid eggs 60 to 90 days after the making of this film.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaa, I don't see a film to watch! Wait, is this a joke?

    ReplyDelete