Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dear SFS students:

I am so flattered that you are reading my blog and I'm looking forward to meeting you! 

Margot's father and I were super busy before she took off for her semester abroad, so we're unclear about where you people are or what you are doing. We've spoken with Margot just once since she left home, but we couldn't really focus on what she was saying because we were simultaneously watching The Best of Chopped. Anyway, she said she is not able to shower, so we are guessing you are somewhere in Eastern Europe. 

Margot said that you are working on Cake-O's, which is our family's favorite cereal, so we couldn't be happier, and my brother Dave would like to order four boxes. She also said that you are all loving Pot Cake-O's, which Margot's father and I would have enjoyed when we were in college, as well. However, I think I am speaking for most parents when I caution you guys -- please do not bring any Pot Cake-O's back to the United States of America no matter how much you've come to love them.

I know that you all are business majors, but how about running some lab experiments, like: "How To Keep Pineapple Upside Down Cake-O's From Popping Right Side Up Once You Pour The Milk On?" I'm thinking this kind of science-y stuff will round out your projects.

See you next week!

Love,
Connie




No comments:

Post a Comment