Monday, April 29, 2013

Unlike many of you, I am still partying today, even though it's Monday.  That's because it's my sister Julie's 50th birthday.  We are staying in a hotel that, though reasonably priced, has high tech amenities for people who must be insane.  Like this tv in my bathroom mirror.

What kind of un-fun person wouldn't make her family wait for an hour in the lobby while she got these photos just right?  


Here I am blow-drying Paula Dean's Hair. 
I think I really nailed the bangs.
 
 
This is me as Jeremy Irons as Claus von Bulow.
I'm glad he was pleased.

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw the lower picture, I thought, "Man, Matt Lauer is really looking rough these days. I hope he is ok." You girls have fun and stay out of serious trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if I had known there was a party, I would have made an appearance. Happy birthday Aint Julie; did you get your AARP card in the mail yet?

    ReplyDelete