Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I'm freakishly busy trying to pull off this hot chocolate unibrow deal. At the same time I'm pretending that I still have a shred of interest in the rest of my life. Like, right now, while I'm typing this, my husband is trying to teach me how to play darts.

Over the long weekend, I spent hours selecting just the right megastars to wear hot chocolate unibrows in an advertising program for the lucky, progressive, and shrewd instant cocoa company that decides to pay us hundreds of dollars for our idea. I don't want to jinx the process by putting the names of all this talent in writing, but when you see who I've handpicked, the light will go on, and you'll understand the thread that ties this whole thing together (wait, okay scroll down if you want to see).



































































1 comment: