Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I must have watched the "waste milk?" commercial from yesterday's blog post 10 times, mostly because I couldn't believe my eyes. There was so much milk blowing out of so many people in so many places. Here are some things that stood out for me right off the bat: 

1) the empowering milk wind turbine coming out of the little boy -- it's too close to his bottom. 

2) the milk parachute helping the overwhelmed dog walker gain control -- too much whole-body rapture upon its deployment.

3) the milk power boost that jump-starts the basketball player -- why is it issuing from the front of his shorts? 

4) the milk vortex charging up the garage band -- I kind of get that because of the classic garage band/milk connection. But the musicians should be playing inside the garage, otherwise they are classified as a driveway band and that is a dead end for a group like this. However, maybe the mom who owns the house told them to go outside because the family cars and power tools aren't holding up under the routine milk dousing, so I understand the band's predicament. And I feel sorry for the actor who portrays the guitar player on the left, the one with the hair. He's never going to live this down.

5) the staircase in the final scene -- it's exquisite. They really nailed that!

1 comment:

  1. That commercial is totally lame. It's so messy and reminds me of ill-behaved children having food fights in the school cafeteria. Besides, everyone knows you don't waste time over spilt milk. I think you're going to have to find a new cause, maybe like "Save the CAIRNS."

    ReplyDelete