Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Great news! I emailed the people who make Swiss Miss to pitch our idea for the hot chocolate unibrow. Within seconds, a really nice man named DON OTREPLY emailed me back with this promising message:

We have received your submission and will make every effort to respond to your email in the most timely manner possible. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Picking up on his sense of urgency, I quickly sent Mr. Otreply another email to express my gratitude but he didn't respond. That's okay though, because he must be busy. I'm sure there are some charts in their business offices showing that winter is the high season for instant cocoa guys. 


I'm quite certain that once Don drills down
on the hot chocolate unibrow, 
he will circle back with me!

2 comments:

  1. I have no problem believing ravenous children could bite their own fingers while inhaling french fries - but having a sister named Muffie? C'mon!

    ReplyDelete