Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The gag in yesterday's blogpost only lasted one day because this entry has pushed it down and its photo is now out of position. So my little finger is no longer pointing out that you can have my posts sent to your email. I realized that was going to happen, but I was so eager to show you my disfigured pinkie that nothing else seemed to matter. One day I will show you that I can do Mr. Spock's Vulcan Salute, only with my toes. My close friends already know about this cunning maneuver because I tend to trot it out at parties.


I'm saving my Vulcan Toe Salute for later, no matter 
how many people want to see it over the holidays.

And relax, it's fine if you don't want to subscribe to this blog. I wouldn't be able to figure out who did and who didn't so please don't explain to me why you haven't because that would make me feel socially uncomfortable. It's just that some people have asked me to add this feature so they don't have to go looking for my posts, while others have told me they wouldn't subscribe even if they could (Mark C.) because they always have to be in control of everything, including how they read my blog. 

Let's all just go about our business and act like this never happened. Live long and prosper. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spelling out the email option. There was no way I could follow where that finger pointing

    ReplyDelete