Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dear Margot and Friends:

I know this is the last full day for you at the School for Field Studies on South Caicos Island. I want to thank you guys for reading my blog over the last several months. Your support has meant the world to me. I'm not a statistician, but I'm guessing that my viewership numbers from Turks and Caicos will plummet to zero after you leave tomorrow, and that France will sneak into the number two slot. Merde! 

Wait! If two of you guys move to Norway, 
instead of heading home tomorrow, 
we can keep France in third place.

I'll miss knowing that you're all down there together on that little island, so close-knit, so cozy, so filthy.

Love,

Connie

1 comment:

  1. I think this necessitates future introductions as "Internationally-renown Connie Wilsterman." Or has that been the case for quite some time now?

    ReplyDelete