Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'd like to say a special thank you to those readers who trusted me to do their bone and joint surgeries while Bo is off fishing in Montana. Since his departure, I've also had to cook for myself and do my own laundry. This is a trap that you can fall into as a couple; locking in on a role and sticking with it like it's your side of the bed. We've all seen it and done it, and this week is teaching me that it's time to mix things up.

When Bo gets back, I'm going to suggest that he take on some of the business I have to deal with every day. The first thing that comes to mind is the wear and tear of going from restaurant to restaurant, trying to find where I've left my purse. The problem is that Bo doesn't own a purse, so I'll have to find one and buy it for him before he returns. The other problem is that he'll think a handbag might undermine his manliness. So if you see him wandering around town in search mode, please play along and ask him if he's looking for his "European Carry-All."    

1 comment:

  1. My sister leaves Thursday for a month in Montana (Flathead Lake). Just so you'll know, I don't think Bo's the guy she's planning to meet there.

    ReplyDelete