Monday, March 24, 2014

Some people are mad about my last blog post because 1) it was crude and 2) I never came up with a way to remember how to spell mnemonic. Well sorry, some people, but 1) I am not ashamed of my Vulgar Images and Acronyms Brisk Learning Experience (VIABLE) test preparedness method. It's a winning technique and you are lucky I decided to share it with you at no charge, and 2) the word mnemonic is tough to wrastle with. 

The word wrastle is old English for wrestle, most famously used by Geoffrey Chaucer, the Father of English Literature, who wrote: Who wrastleth best naked, with oil enoint. I'm sorry if that is too crude for some people. If I were helping Margot and Greta study for an English Literature class, using the VIABLE method, and they had to memorize who wrote, "Who wrastleth best naked, with oil enoint," I would recommend: Oily Naked Author: Poet Geoffrey Chaucer.

No comments:

Post a Comment