Wednesday, September 25, 2013

To Margot and Greta:  

I've told you guys to wait until you are older to get a tattoo, but I've changed my mind, mostly because I have a great idea for a tattoo and it's called elbow patches. Elbow patches make people look brainy. So here's what I have in mind: Meet with your professor after class (showing that you're interested), ask him/her a question while scratching your head (showing that you're curious) at which point you will reveal one of your elbow patch tattoos (showing that you're an intellectual). Guaranteed, you will leave a mark on the teacher that can never be erased!

I did a Google search for "Elbow Patch Tattoos" and it seems that no one else is doing this, so you'd be the only ones, which is cool. 

Love, 
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment