Friday, July 12, 2013

When Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named their child "North," I applauded the move because I like both word play and bad behavior. Most people in Kim's situation would have played it safe when picking a baby name, saying to Kanye, "You know what? There was a 1994 movie that had a kid in it named 'North.' I always thought that was a cool name. But hang on, since our last name is West, that would be pretty stupid. HAHAHAHA! Did you hear that honey? Our baby would be named North West! I'm calling my sisters. That's hilarious!"

Sorry boring people, I think the name North West is brilliant and I hope that when naming their new baby, Kate Middleton and Prince William go in the same direction. The royal couple has even more wiggle room for creativity because, apparently, they get to pick their kid's last name too. Here's one idea that I'll throw out there for consideration: Beginnington Middleton Endsor Windsor. 




1 comment:

  1. That's even better than my idea of Aethelfric Llewellyn Godefroy Plantagenet.

    ReplyDelete